CARE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Serving The Goldsboro Area
Chiropractor Goldsboro NC
Welcome to Chiropractic First PLLC. The home of one of the worldwide leaders in Atlas Orthogonal chiropractic care and now author, Dr. Patrick Gallagher. We realize that there are a lot of great chiropractors to choose from in the eastern North Carolina area, and we appreciate you taking a moment to consider us for you and your family's chiropractic needs. Learn more about why we feel you should choose our Goldsboro chiropractors below.
Chiropractic care is the practice of using spinal alignment to alleviate a wide variety of physical ailments, including muscle strain, neck pain, chronic back pain, and more. This is accomplished by adjusting the position of the spinal column to its proper shape, providing a non-invasive solution for pain relief.
At Chiropractic First PLLC our chiropractic team is ready to meet with you to discuss your needs. We will help to design a program that is right for you. We look forward to meeting you.
Chiropractic First PLLC
IS CHIROPRACTIC RIGHT FOR YOU?
WHY CHOOSE US?
Why Choose OUR CLINIC?
- Dr. Gallagher has over 30 years of chiropractic experience, and when trusting someone to adjust your spine, experience is especially important
- Dr. Gallagher has over 17 years of experience in his specialty, Atlas Orthogonal chiropractic. Of which he’s one of only six hundred or so board-certified practitioners in the world
- Besides being a top thought leader and practitioner within his area of specialization of Atlas Orthogonal chiropractic, he’s now also a best-selling author on the subject having recently released his book on the subject “Is Your Head on Straight?“
- We utilize the latest in chiropractic techniques and equipment
- Our office is conveniently located in downtown Goldsboro
- We offer flexible appointment scheduling
- We accept cash, check, debit, and credit cards. We also offer payment plans in certain situations
The History of Chiropractic Care
The word “Chiropractic” is derived from the Greek words “cheir” (hand) and “praktos” (done) combined to mean “done by hand.” It was chosen by the developer of chiropractic care, Daniel David Palmer. In 1895, D.D. Palmer performed a chiropractic adjustment on a partially deaf janitor, Harvey Lillard, who later reported that his hearing had improved due to the change.
D.D. Palmer opened the first chiropractic school two years later, and in the century since, chiropractic professionals have used spinal adjustments to help people prevent and cope with back pain, carpal tunnel, muscle strain, headaches and migraines, and a variety of other physical ailments. Millions of people benefit from the work of Dr. Palmer today.
What Kind of Training Does a Chiropractor Have?
Chiropractic doctors go through a minimum of four years of schooling at a chiropractic college, generally preceded by an undergraduate degree in the basic sciences or several years of experience in a prior relevant health care field.
Students of chiropractic care must spend a minimum of at least 4,200 hours with their teacher, and a minimum of 1,000 hours of fully supervised clinical training with an instructor as they learn the appropriate diagnosis and treatment techniques to help heal your body and restore it to its natural, fully functioning state.
GET YOUR LIFESTYLE BACK
You don't have to live in pain. We are here to help you get your life back.
HOW OUR CLINIC MAY HELP...
Contact us today to see how we can help you feel better today.